Twitter's introduction of dedicated mobile app promotion products has generated a lot of excitement in the app marketing world - and rightfully so. The combination of social and mobile is a powerful one for finding exactly the right app users, and Twitter's product suite offers multiple key features that app marketers can take advantage of.
But as with any new ad product, there are plenty of questions to be answered. Join this webinar to learn:
- How to get started with Twitter MAP
- What tactics and targeting strategies are the most effective
- What tools are available to maximize performance
We'll also look at detailed performance metrics from current Fiksu clients, and compare them to other channels. Sign up today.
As apps continue to dominate more and more consumer time (currently 51% of all digital media time) and spending ($75B by 2017), they demand more and more sophisticated marketing strategies. But in a rapidly evolving marketplace, where new ad channels, new devices, and shifting consumer behavior all combine to make last year's tactics obsolete, it's important to step back and understand the larger picture.
Take a look at the app marketing ecosystem:
- The challenges and opportunities in 2014
- The evolution and growing importance of real-time bidding
- The pivotal role of first-party data
In the incredibly crowded mobile app market, getting a launch right is a huge challenge. You only get one chance to make a big entrance - so it's important to get it right. That's why so many developers and publishers use a soft launch to learn as much as they can about marketing and monetizing their apps and games before the full release.
This webinar draws on our experience soft launching hundreds of apps to describe how you can best use the soft launch technique for your own app or game. We'll cover:
- The basics of executing a soft launch
- How to decide what you can and can't test
- What to look for in a tracking partner
Incentivized networks that reward users for trying new apps have been part of the app marketing ecosystem from the beginning. However, they've been laboring under some mistaken assumptions, from rumors that Apple bans them completely, to the idea that they can't generate valuable users.
Now, incent networks are beefing up their offerings and making the case for why they should be a part of any app marketing mix. We've brought together a panel of experts from Tapjoy, SponsorPay, and Fiksu's own FreeMyApps to talk about incent:
- The latest trends in incent
- How incent fits into a larger app marketing strategy
- Tips and techniques to put incent to work for you
With the introduction of the mobile app install ad, Facebook has become one of the leading traffic sources for mobile app marketers. While many app marketers find great value there, maintaining high performance — particularly when scaling up or running campaigns for a longer period of time — can be a real challenge.
To reach the next level of success, Facebook offers almost limitless ways to segment audiences and optimize ad buying, but it can be hard to know which tactics to use, and if your campaigns are reaching their full potential.
This webinar will cover:
- How Facebook compares with other popular app marketing channels
- How to structure and manage campaigns to get the maximum value out of Facebook
- How to verify if your Facebook performance is achieving its full potential
- What tools are available to get the most out of Facebook mobile app install ads
- A case study showing how app developer Shotzoom, maker of the PGATourCaddie app, used Facebook to generate superior results
Product Marketing Manager, Fiksu
( moderator )
Client Accounts Director - US Apps,
( makers of the PGATourCaddie app )
In today's hyper-competitive app marketplace, simply creating a great app isn't enough. You need a solid app marketing plan to make sure you can bring in the users you need to meet your goals. But until you launch, how can you know what your likely costs and challenges will be?
The best approach to is to validate your marketing strategy with testing and benchmarking. Join this webinar to learn:
- The importance of testing your app marketing across multiple channels
- How app marketing costs vary among different types of apps
- What it takes to prepare an app marketing plan
We'll also introduce you to the Fiksu Benchmark service, which test markets your app and provides a detailed report that compares your likely costs to others in your app category, plus concrete recommendations for improvement.
Register today to learn how to ensure a successful app marketing program through market testing.
If you want to learn how Fiksu can help you solve the most common app marketing challenges, join us for a tour of the Fiksu Programmatic Mobile App Marketing Platform.
In this presentation, we'll review the most common goals of app marketers and demonstrate which Fiksu products can best help you achieve them, supported by real-world results and case studies:
- Test and evaluate the best way to market your app
- Grow a long-term, profitable user base
- Maximize visibility in the app stores via low cost user acquisition
- Retain and engage your existing users
- Get your desktop users to adopt your mobile apps
This session will also cover key Fiksu technologies for programmatic buying, integrating across all media sources, measuring performance, and providing full accountability and reporting for media spending.
In recent months, Fiksu's FreeMyApps has added great new features for app marketers, including Cost Per Engagement marketing that drives the deep engagements you want and self-service campaign management for campaigns as small as $1,000. In this presentation, get a detailed look at the ad network used by 33 of the top 50 grossing game app publishers to:
- Drive large numbers of downloads quickly
- Boost app store visibility
- Efficiently acquire new organic users
Join us in a one-of-a-kind panel discussion as industry experts from Fiksu, Flurry, AdColony, Appia and Chartboost share their insights on emerging trends developing in mobile media today.
Watch a recording of this webinar to learn:
- How Programmatic Media Buying is Changing the Industry
- How the Metrics Shift and Client Objectives Continue to Evolve
- How Advertising is Improving Results and the Customer Experience
Over 200 million devices have already upgraded to iOS 7, and more are upgrading every day. The new operating system has brought some fundamental changes to the iOS world, and presents app marketers with new challenges and opportunities.
Sign up for our October 3 webinar to learn about:
- What the massive popularity of iOS 7 means for app marketers
- Popular Near Me: how it works and what you should do about it
- Evolution of the App Store ranking algorithm
- Some fun facts and features of iOS 7 that you may not have heard of