With the introduction of the mobile app install ad, Facebook has become one of the leading traffic sources for mobile app marketers. While many app marketers find great value there, maintaining high performance — particularly when scaling up or running campaigns for a longer period of time — can be a real challenge.
To reach the next level of success, Facebook offers almost limitless ways to segment audiences and optimize ad buying, but it can be hard to know which tactics to use, and if your campaigns are reaching their full potential.
This webinar will cover:
- How Facebook compares with other popular app marketing channels
- How to structure and manage campaigns to get the maximum value out of Facebook
- How to verify if your Facebook performance is achieving its full potential
- What tools are available to get the most out of Facebook mobile app install ads
- A case study showing how app developer Shotzoom, maker of the PGATourCaddie app, used Facebook to generate superior results
Product Marketing Manager, Fiksu
( moderator )
Client Accounts Director - US Apps,
( makers of the PGATourCaddie app )
In today's hyper-competitive app marketplace, simply creating a great app isn't enough. You need a solid app marketing plan to make sure you can bring in the users you need to meet your goals. But until you launch, how can you know what your likely costs and challenges will be?
The best approach to is to validate your marketing strategy with testing and benchmarking. Join this webinar to learn:
- The importance of testing your app marketing across multiple channels
- How app marketing costs vary among different types of apps
- What it takes to prepare an app marketing plan
We'll also introduce you to the Fiksu Benchmark service, which test markets your app and provides a detailed report that compares your likely costs to others in your app category, plus concrete recommendations for improvement.
Register today to learn how to ensure a successful app marketing program through market testing.
If you want to learn how Fiksu can help you solve the most common app marketing challenges, join us for a tour of the Fiksu Programmatic Mobile App Marketing Platform.
In this presentation, we'll review the most common goals of app marketers and demonstrate which Fiksu products can best help you achieve them, supported by real-world results and case studies:
- Test and evaluate the best way to market your app
- Grow a long-term, profitable user base
- Maximize visibility in the app stores via low cost user acquisition
- Retain and engage your existing users
- Get your desktop users to adopt your mobile apps
This session will also cover key Fiksu technologies for programmatic buying, integrating across all media sources, measuring performance, and providing full accountability and reporting for media spending.
In recent months, Fiksu's FreeMyApps has added great new features for app marketers, including Cost Per Engagement marketing that drives the deep engagements you want and self-service campaign management for campaigns as small as $1,000. In this presentation, get a detailed look at the ad network used by 33 of the top 50 grossing game app publishers to:
- Drive large numbers of downloads quickly
- Boost app store visibility
- Efficiently acquire new organic users
Join us in a one-of-a-kind panel discussion as industry experts from Fiksu, Flurry, AdColony, Appia and Chartboost share their insights on emerging trends developing in mobile media today.
Watch a recording of this webinar to learn:
- How Programmatic Media Buying is Changing the Industry
- How the Metrics Shift and Client Objectives Continue to Evolve
- How Advertising is Improving Results and the Customer Experience
Over 200 million devices have already upgraded to iOS 7, and more are upgrading every day. The new operating system has brought some fundamental changes to the iOS world, and presents app marketers with new challenges and opportunities.
Sign up for our October 3 webinar to learn about:
- What the massive popularity of iOS 7 means for app marketers
- Popular Near Me: how it works and what you should do about it
- Evolution of the App Store ranking algorithm
- Some fun facts and features of iOS 7 that you may not have heard of
The millions of new phones and tablets that will be given as gifts this holiday season create a massive opportunity for app publishers to capture lots of new loyal users. But because of this, it's also one of the most competitive seasons of the year.
This session will cover:
- How user behavior impacted app marketing in recent years
- Value vs. volume strategies and which makes more sense for you
- Tips for Android and iOS app marketing
- How new channels and industry trends affect app publishers
With its rapid growth and enormous user base, Android is a "must" platform for app developers. But, with diversity of hardware and operating systems, it can be a challenge to figure out how to invest in marketing to get high quality users and the best return on investment. And despite Android's dominant market share, there's a constant debate whether Android or iOS is a better investment from a profitability standpoint.
This webinar will:
- Cut through the Android vs. iOS hype and provide practical advice on running successful Android campaigns
- Explain how you can use Facebook's mobile app install ads to reach your best quality Android users at surprisingly cost-effective rates
- Introduce a bonus technique on how to turn Android fragmentation to your advantage
Tune into this webinar to learn how the cost of mobile advertising outperforms most traditional digital channels. And how a new metric, Cost Per Engagement on mobile, shows the persistent and pervasive engagement power of mobile apps to build your brand, based on research from Fiksu labs.
This session will cover:
- How mobile advertising delivers highly efficient brand presence
- Why Cost Per Engagement on mobile is a critical new metric
- How mobile advertising can be an inexpensive and efficient way to boost awareness and engagement
With over $1.8B in revenue expected this year in the US alone, the mobile games market is seeing continuous, steady growth. But the tactics and techniques for marketing mobile games are rapidly changing. Join a one-of-a-kind panel discussion as industry experts from Swrve, AdColony, Chartboost, FreeMyApps, and Newzoo share their insights on the challenges and opportunities facing mobile games marketers today.
Watch a recording of our June 27th webinar to learn:
- How recent industry developments are impacting the landscape for promoting mobile games
- What industry experts foresee for the rest of 2013
- What strategies are being successfully used by the most effective mobile game marketers