- Products & Technology
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
- Get Started
The Fiksu Blog
Posted by: Viki ZabalaDecember 17, 2012
- Mobile app downloads are set to reach 45 billion by the end of 2012, with much more ahead for 2013.
- With just 8 days left before Christmas, competition is heating up and app developers are wishing for the gift of app downloads.
- Apple’s iPhone and iPad devices are still the crowd favorite for app developers, but they’re looking to build across both iOS and Android devices.
While mobile app downloads are on pace...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaDecember 13, 2012
It’s been a busy few weeks for Fiksu! Last week, in between stops at the Game Monetization Summit, Mobile Gaming Europe, and AppNation, we debuted FreeMyApps for Android. Today, we’re introducing a number of innovative enhancements to our flagship Fiksu Platform that make it the first and only platform to provide comprehensive...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaDecember 7, 2012
We have some exciting news to share – after growing more than 1,000 percent since its ...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaDecember 4, 2012
Is a new smartphone at the top of your Christmas wish list? If so, you're not alone. Last year, 6.8 million new iOS and Android mobile devices were unwrapped and activated on Christmas Day. And more than 1.2 billion apps were downloaded in between Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.
The holiday season screams opportunity for mobile app marketers. It may indeed be “the most wonderful time of the year,” but it’s also the most competitive time of the year....
Posted by: Viki ZabalaNovember 30, 2012
Following the iPhone 5 launch in September, October was a month of opportunity for mobile app marketers.
The Fiksu Cost per Loyal User Index was $1.06, down seven cents or 6 percent, from September’s $1.13. Significant increases in organic searches and app discovery – driven by the arrival of the iPhone 5 and users’ natural enthusiasm for...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaNovember 21, 2012
- After the turkey is carved tomorrow, the 2012 holiday shopping season will officially begin – and mobile will have a giant impact on holiday sales.
- Many big-name brands such as Google, Wal-Mart, Target, and Amazon have unleashed new or updated apps to assist smartphone-wielding holiday shoppers.
- After 66 million tablets were sold during the 2011 holiday season, industry pundits predict that tablets will continue to dominate wish...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaNovember 16, 2012
We have some exciting news to share – our founder and CEO Micah Adler has been named a 2012 Tech Luminary by the Boston Business Journal and Mass High Tech. One of 30 recipients, Micah this week was commended as one of the drivers and influential leaders of New England’s thriving innovation economy.
Posted by: Viki ZabalaNovember 14, 2012
- Even though Thanksgiving and Black Friday are next week, the holiday shopping frenzy is already in full force – and there’s no doubt consumers will turn to their tablets and mobile phones to shop.
- Speaking of tablets, one analyst believes the iPad Mini will generate “more demand than it cannibalizes.”
- While the iPhone 5 has been on the shelves for just two short months, Apple is reportedly already starting...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaNovember 5, 2012
History has shown us the arrival of a new mobile device generates remarkable opportunities for app marketers to cost-effectively acquire and engage new users, as download volumes surge, costs to acquire loyal users plummet, and user-interest levels peak. So it was no surprise the much-anticipated arrival of the iPhone 5 in September prompted some interesting dynamics in the Fiksu Indexes. While the...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaNovember 5, 2012
At Fiksu, we've built a culture of innovation, communication, collaboration, and support, and consider our team to be our number one asset. That’s why we’re so honored to share that Fiksu was named one of 2012's “Top Places to Work” by the Boston Globe this week.
This distinguished annual award is based on surveys of the people who know us best – our employees – who individually offered feedback on compensation,...