- Products & Technology
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
- Get Started
The Fiksu Blog
Posted by: Viki ZabalaJanuary 18, 2013
- A new report shows mobile advertising prices rose dramatically in the fourth quarter of 2012, underscoring the role of mobile as a key marketing strategy during the recent holiday season.
- After much industry speculation, Facebook debuted its beta Graph Search, a social search engine powered by Microsoft Bing.
- Check out seven ways mobile apps are driving revenue for major brands this year.
A new report from...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaJanuary 16, 2013
It's always exciting to get out and meet with the the individuals who are driving the mobile explosion -- even more so in a big mobile town like Boston -- so we were happy to speak at and sponsor Mobile Monday Boston's Marketing and Advertising panel discussion this past Monday. It was enlightening to hear from such a great panel, as well as to speak with representatives from so many innovative companies who...Tags:
Posted by: Viki ZabalaJanuary 11, 2013
- The Apple App Store hits a new record – 40 billion downloads!
- Recent reports indicate that Apple’s iOS tops 50 percent of U.S. smartphone sales, up nearly 36 percent from last year, achieving the highest percentage of sales in the American market to date.
- Expect to see many more tablets in the workplace this year as the BYOD (bring your own device) trend adds more personal tabets to the business environment and ...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaJanuary 9, 2013
Still waiting on an iPad Mini that Santa forgot? Fiksu might be able to help. All you need to do is refer a friend or colleague and we'll give you a free iPad Mini as a thank you.
We take it as a great compliment when our clients recommend that their contacts work with us, so we're excited to launch our new Refer a Friend program which makes it easy for anyone to make a...Tags:
Posted by: Viki ZabalaJanuary 4, 2013
- Christmas 2012 saw record iOS and Android device activations, while industry reports show App Store downloads soared by 87 percent.
- Both the Apple App Store and Google Play saw healthy revenue gains in 2012, with more monetization and potential for global growth ahead in 2013.
- 2012 was (finally!) the year of mobile – from the launch of the iPhone 5 to Android device supremacy. But some say we’ll look back on 2013 as the year...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaDecember 31, 2012
Following the momentous iPhone 5 launch, which prompted a period of cost-efficient marketing and heightened organic searches, we observed a dramatic U-turn in November as holiday season spending accelerated and mobile app marketing costs jumped.
For November, the Fiksu Cost per Loyal User Index increased 30 percent, or 32 cents, to $1.38, compared to October’s $1.06. This...
Posted by: Micah AdlerDecember 28, 2012
(I recently shared this 2012 recap and congratulations with my entire team at Fiksu, and thought it'd be worth sharing publicly as well. -- Micah)
As we approach the New Year, I'd like to take this opportunity to look back on the outstanding 2012 that we've had here at Fiksu. It's been a year of amazing growth, innovation, and successes. Each and every one of you contributed to our success, and you deserve recognition and thanks....Tags:
Posted by: Viki ZabalaDecember 21, 2012
Update 2 - 12/25, 9:18 pm: As of around 8:45 pm EST Christmas Day, the App Store rankings are moving once again. Time to put away the turkey and get back to promoting your apps -- everyone who opened a new smartphone today will be loading it up with apps in the days and weeks to come.
Update 1 - 12/25, 5:44 am: the App Store Freeze went into effect at around midnight Christmas Day. Fiksu clients have been notified and their planned changes have been...Tags:
Posted by: Viki ZabalaDecember 19, 2012
- Industry estimates from eMarketer indicate that total mobile ad spend in the U.S. will end 2012 better than expected – at 180 percent total growth from 2011.
- A recent comScore report revealed that smartphone penetration has reached 55 percent amongst Europe’s five largest markets collectively, with device manufacturers competing in a close race.
- New statistics showed increased optimism about the future of mobile in...
Posted by: Viki ZabalaDecember 18, 2012
We have some exciting news to share before the holidays: we’ve recently been named the Most Effective Mobile Advertising Platform in Mobile Marketing Magazine’s Effective Mobile Marketing Awards. It’s a humbling and inspiring honor -- the U.K-based publication commended us for our efficiency and effectiveness as a mobile advertising solution, validating the...